Born in 1978 in Moscow and began his musical studies at the age of 6.
He studied the piano, guitar, violin, viola and percussion.
He represented Greece from 1997 to 2003 as a Timpanist in the Mediterranean Youth Orchestra and was also selected with a scholarship at the Académie Européene 2000 under the direction of Pierre Boulez.
A graduate of the Conservatoire National Regional de Versailles, with a scholarship of the Association "Friends of Music”- scholarships Alexandra Triantis and the Foundation "Alexander S. Onassis", with professor Sylvio Gualda.
He continued his studies at the Russian Academy of Music «Gnessins» in Moscow where he graduated with honors.
He has made recordings for radio and television and has appeared in France, Germany, Italy, Finland, Russia, Egypt, Morocco, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Greece.
He worked as:
• Professor at the Epirus Institute (2000-2001)
• Professor at Music High School (2004-2016)
• Professor at Philharmonic Society-Conservatory of Patras (2002-2016)
• From 2012 he collaborates with the State Orchestra of Athens
• From 2014 he holds the position of the Principal Timpani at the National Symphony Orchestra of the Greek Radio Television.
From 2010 he is the President of the Percussive Arts Society Greece Chapter http://greece.pas.org
He is a founding member of Athens Percussion Group http://athenspercussion.blogspot.gr
Konstantinos Botinis is a Bergerault Artist http://bergerault.com/artists/konstantinos-botinis